Updated on January 16, 2017.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You may not share your user information such as password or log in ID with anyone else.
- There are no refunds once you purchase the online course.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Never leave children with a dog unsupervised.
- We can not be held responsible for acts of aggression by your dog. If your dog is showing signs of aggression or you suspect your dog is becoming aggressive or you are afraid of being bit, seek professional private help immediately.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada.
Returning an Old Dawg Treat Co. to us.
- Old Dawg Treats back a 100% guarantee that your dog will love our treats and that our treats represent the highest level of product sourcing, slow baking, and packaging according to the highest standards available.
- The All Natural Dog Treats are processed in a certified SQF level 3 facility.
- Old Dawg works tirelessly to bring you the absolute highest level of dog treat available. However, if for any reason you are not happy with an Old Dawg treat product please contact us with an email stating your name, reason for returning your treat, the type of dog treat you are returning, your phone number and address.
- Once we receive your email we will send you return instructions and a return authorization.
- You will be responsible for repackaging the item and the shipping to return it to us.
- Once we receive your item we will process a refund less a 10% restocking fee.
Returning all Other Products
- In order to request to return an item please send us an email with your contact information, date of purchase and the reason you are returning the item.
- Items may be returned 30 days from purchase date as long as they are unused, new and in the original packaging.
- Once we have your information and confirmation your items are unused, we will authorize your return.
- You will then ship the items to us, we will provide a return shipping address.
- Once we receive your items and verify they are in new condition, we will process your refund. There will be a 10% restocking fee deducted from your refund.